Natural Vegan Soup RecipesNatural Vegan Soup Recipes are regular favourites in our house, especially as we have little people in our house!
Natural Vegan Soup Recipes are a fabulous ways to feed goodness without children or adults actually knowing what they are eating!
These Natural Vegan soups are wheat and gluten free and very easy to make, once you get the basics you can really play with the ingredients!
Opt for Organic ingredients where you can - good ones to choose from are:
Carrot & Coriander, Butternut Squash, pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Broccoli, Mixed Vegetables, Cauliflower (works well instead of white potatoes), Swede with Rosemary.
Celery (if around)
Red Lentils - for substance and a whack of protein!
Parsley - fresh is best for extra goodness but dried is ok!
Other fresh herbs can be rosemary (great with swede), coriander and basil
1. Always saute an onion and a couple of cloves of garlic to start - we always use coconut oil to cook with as it is safe to heat and super tasty!
2. Once the onions and garlic have been going for a while peel and chop your chosen vegetable or vegetables and add. Saute everything for 5-10 mins. If you are using dried parsley add that in with the vegetables.
3. Pour in some boiled water and a tablespoon of red lentils and cook for 15 minutes.
4. You can add in a small teaspoon of Bouillon Vegetable Stock if you like but make sure you use the reduced salt and gluten, yeast free one if you can!
5. Once cooked - gently blend using one of those hand blenders and serve in lovely bowls.
6. Sit down and enjoy something that you have made with love, goodness and natural ingredients.
Natural Vegan Soup Recipes